Dear Paper Doll family,
At Paper Doll, the safety of ours guests and employees is our top priority.
As the impact of COVID-19 grows, we think it is important that you hear directly from us about the safety measures and operational changes we have enacted to keep you and our employees safe.
Our focus remains on the health and safety of our employees and guests while doing our part to restrict the spread of disease. We know it is critical for us to be transparent with information, and to be as proactive and responsive as we can be.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- All seating areas were sanitized by PURE MAINTENANCE of ALABAMA and their EVER PURE technology which kills and prevents bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19, from growing.
- Touch points such as our door handles, restrooms, keypads, trash receptacles and any self-service dispensers are cleaned and sanitized at an increased frequency.
- Hand washing and glove changing have been a mandated in our standard operating procedures, but we have enhanced these protocols with an addition of hand sanitizer.
Employee Health and Wellness
- We continue to reinforce our policy for employees reporting illness. If there is concern for an employee, be it COVID-19 exposure or suspected illness, we work with local health department to sanitize and ensure sustained cleanliness as necessary.
- We have implemented face masks for all employees.
Serving our Customers
- Following recommendations from government officials, all tables and seating have been separated to ensure sufficient space between our guests.
- We have instituted a seating-only policy to ensure we maintain adequate spacing between patrons.
- We have instituted a digital menu.
- We offer curbside ordering and pickup.
While our business has been significantly and materially impacted by this crisis, we remain committed to providing the best experience we can. And we are seeing improvement. Our employees continue to show why they are the best in the business, upholding our brand promise in the most difficult of circumstances. We are humbled, and couldn’t be prouder.
This situation continues to change daily and as such, we will continue to follow the guidance provided by the CDC and local health departments. In addition, we promise to do all that we can to keep our employees, customers and the community safe – all while delivering you the best cocktail experience we can.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we navigate this challenging time.
The Koenig Family
Founders, Paper Doll